Royal Fantasies >> Terms & Conditions
- The participation fee is payable in advance & the participation fees is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- One Management & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to accept/ reject any application.
- Allocation/ Re-allocation/ Re-location/ Reduction of space shall be at the sole discretion of One Management & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- The exhibitor undertakes not to carry any activities which shall be or likely to be illegal, unfair, unlawful, immoral, objectionable nature under any statutory rules, law etc.
- In the event of any damage to the stall or any part/ infrastructure of the venue, the participant/ exhibitor shall be solely liable to pay replacement cost including labour charges as solely decided by One Management & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- The Participant/ exhibitor shall be solely responsible for all statutory compliances, business specific permissions from the concerned Government departments, Government liabilities & taxes including VAT & Service Tax. And the participant further undertakes to indemnify and hold One Management & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. & the venue harmless from any or all claims/ liabilities, whatsoever it may be, arising out of this activity.
- Arbitration: In case of any dispute, the decision of One Management & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. shall be final & binding on both parties.
- Force Majeure: In the event of cancellation of event for any reasons beyond control of One Management & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (such as act of god, weather, statutory restrictions, technical reasons etc.), the contribution amount shall not be refunded.
- The Stall would be allocated to the exhibitor on the day of the event. And only 2 persons representing the exhibitor would be allowed in the stall premises during the visitor hours.
- One Management & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. takes no responsibility for the footfalls or for the sales of the exhibitor. The participant/ exhibitor would in no case fight/ argue/ claim refund/ legally pursue against the organizers/ venue.
- Extra requirements for tables, chairs, lights and power sockets have to be given in advance and would be charged separately as per our charge list. No extra facilities would be provided on the day of the event.
- If any exhibitor and/ or their staff/ friends/ relatives is/ are found misbehaving with the organizers or their staff, her/ his stall would be forfeited and would be asked to leave the premises without any refund.
- Exhibitors are required to display and store their goods within the premises of the stall provided. In no circumstances they would be allowed to display or spread their goods outside the stall area.
- No other Product category other than what mentioned in the application form would be allowed for display.
- The Organizers will not be responsible for the safety of any exhibitors, property of any Exhibitor or any other person, for the loss of, or damages, or destruction to same, by theft, or fire, storm, tempest, lighting or other cause whatsoever, the opening of the Exhibition, is prevented or postponed, or abandoned, or a building becomes wholly or partially unavailable, for the holding of the Exhibition. The Exhibitor is not liable for any claim arising from their own stand fittings, and for their proportion of the shell scheme and furthermore, for physical loss or damage of the basic shell scheme there of any extent available.
- The organizers accept no responsibility for breakdown or failure of any services provided for, or in connection to the exhibition. The organizers cannot accept any complaint or claim whatsoever in regard to the exhibition.
- The organizer will not be held liable for non-fulfillment of any act promised for the exhibition.
- The exhibitor accepts that in the event of their not following the terms & conditions & the discipline of the event, the space provided to them shall be forfeited and they would be asked to leave without any refund. They also accept to fulfill any claim arising out of their misconduct. The amount of the claim would be decided by the organizers.
- The participation fees is payable in advance. Incase, and due to any reason, if it is not received in full by the organizers, the participant will be liable to pay the balance amount on an urgent basis. If the participation fees is still not received, the participant agrees to pay an interest on the balance amount @ 2% per month. The participant also agrees that he has breached the contract & legal proceedings can be started against him, and the participant would be liable to pay to the organizers, the cost incurred in legal proceedings & in recovering the participation fees, alongwith the balance fees.
- Casual VAT registration is compulsory for exhibitors from outside Delhi & for exhibitors who do not have VAT registration with ‘The Department of Trade & Taxes, Government of NCT of Delhi. Please submit the registration certificate ( regular or casual) with us before the event.
- One Management & Entertainment Private Limited is the 1stParty and the organizers and the Clients are participants/ exhibitors and also the 2ndparty. Also, this is a contract for providing space on rental basis.